Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And now in the left corner weighing in at...

7 lbs. 10.5 oz is Kendra Layne, my little porker! Last week the doctor asked me to bring her back this week for a weight check because she still hasn't gained back her initial weight at birth. Well we just got back from the visit and she gained 9.5 ounces in just 6 days!! Thank goodness for that, I was going to die if they tried to put her on the high calorie formula that costs a FORTUNE from the pharmacy!
Today is Jenna's last day of school and then she starts spring break- ugh! I look forward to not having to wake up and get her ready at 7 every morning but just the thought of hearing her say "mommy I'm bored" is like nails on a chalkboard to me! I would like to take her to see the new Hannah Montana movie and also to the Rochester Museum of Play but that all depends on Marc's work schedule and who can watch one of the other kids.
Other than that it will be a uneventful 11 days other than when the Easter bunny makes his appearance!

2 comments:

nelson said...

I hope Jenna can keep herself busy! I know you will be!

Karen said...

Way to Grow Kendra!